Monday 7 October 2013

Dogs, Large and Small.

In a week when television has been full of programmes about animals and particularly about small dogs in designer clothes, I feel thankful that our family dog is a solid Shar Pei who would object strongly to being arrayed in special clothes, or any clothes at all.
Latest Shar Pei photograph.
One programme was beyond belief as an elderly couple organised a wedding for their two Norfolk terriers - lively little dogs who'd lived together happily for years. They were dressed as bride and groom with a bridesmaid and various doggy guests, all similarly attired and very well behaved. There was music and flowers and petals thrown over them and even a wedding service! I wonder if they will live together even more happily than before or if there'll be a doggy divorce some day.






3 comments:

  1. Still enjoying the eclectic nature of your blog, Eileen. See you Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm looking forward to your Book Launch on Wednesday.
    I know "Paulie's Web" will be a great read.
    Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I don’t see an email address. I want to ask a question about your dog, so can you email me back?
    –Shaye
    shayewalsh1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete