Saturday 30 March 2013

Birthday Blog.

It is exactly a year since friends persuaded me to set up a Blog. At the time I had no definite theme to follow or special interest to write about, so I simply called it a notebook and that's what it has become. Whenever something attracts my attention I jot it down on the Blog and I've had so much pleasure and simple fun from doing this.
Occasionally somebody leaves a comment and I imagined these were the only people who looked at it until the day I discovered how to check "traffic" which shows the times and places when it is being viewed.
To my amazement my Blog has been viewed 1900 times in this country, 468 in the USA and 437 in Russia as well as in 15 other countries in the world as far afield as Japan, Belarus and the Ukraine; India, Canada and Sweden. Thank you to all of you!  I wish I knew who you were, but please keep visiting my Blog.
I think of you whenever I make an entry.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Eileen
    Congratulations on your Blog Birthday. I identify with everything you say about the pleasure of writing a Blog and imagining the lovely people out there checking in, interested in what you have to say. Here's to the next year - and the next.
    Happy writing!
    Wxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your blog Eileen.! I'm glad it's been the source of so much pleasure to you and others.
    A x

    ReplyDelete