Tuesday 18 September 2012

"The Smile of Deceit" on Kindle

Kindle Version
Both my novels are now on Kindle with brand new covers that present them in a totally different light. 
I achieved this with help from Wendy Robertson, author and founder of the Room-to-Write group. See Wendy’s own blog.  wendyrobertsonslifetwicetasted

When I chose the original covers for the paper-back editions, I was quite happy with the results, but I’m intrigued to discover that these Kindle ones give the novels a completely fresh feeling.

Paperback Version
What do you think? 

Click on the link below.

3 comments:

  1. I think the new covers are ace - I really do - sharp, fresh and reflecting the narrative power of your stories. They look really good on your sidebar and reflect the good writing work in the last few years. Looking forward now to the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent new covers Eileen- I especially like 'The Smile of Deceit,' a swimming pool is the perfect image for this great murder mystery. Congratulations for getting your novels out there and onto Kindle, and nice to see them here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the encouraging comments.
    I'm so pleased that you approve.

    ReplyDelete