Tuesday 20 March 2012

A Writer New to Blogging


I am interested in everything and involved in most things .I  even enjoy gardening without my dizzy dog to wreck it. Sadly I lost her several months ago.  But writing’s in my genes and that’s always top of my list. I've been writing most of my life and in recent years have moved on to writing short stories and novels.  I've been lucky enough to win some short story competitions and be placed in others. In recent years I've been focusing on the novel and have published two - The Smile of Deceit and Bridge to the Moon. I am now playing with the idea of making my short stories into Kindle editions.
               
I am a Bishop Auckland girl and have always been part of its community as a Bank Clerk, a Magistrate, a Hospital Receptionist and a Foster Mum as well as having a family of my own. But writing’s in my genes and that’s always top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment